What is a pre-order?
- The pre-order item is an item which you have the chance to purchase in preview from the new released item. It means that the item is still in production when ordered and not immediately available in our web store. Once you run checkout it is important to verify if the product is in pre-order or not. Delivery times may vary for pre-orders
What is the advantage of buying a pre-order item?
- The advantage of buying an item in pre-order is that you can guarantee the item you want without risking that it runs out as soon as it is available in our store.
How to fulfil a payment?
- Payment is required at the time of the purchase. The total amount of the order will be charged once at check-out.
Can I cancel a pre-order item?
- Sorry, pre-ordered item cannot be cancelled. However, you may contact our customer service for further assistance.
Can I amend my order?
- Sorry, pre-ordered item cannot be amended. However, you may contact our customer service for further assistance.
How long will it take to ship out my pre-order?
- Waiting times vary from article to article. Usually, the estimated waiting time is of 30 working days from the date of publication of the item. Once that the item is available in our web store, your order will be dispatched within two days. Please keep in mind that if your order includes any pre-order item, the whole order will be on hold and dispatched entirely.
When a delay occurs and why?
- Delays depends from our suppliers that inform us about the estimated delivery of the items but it may happen sometimes that deadlines are not respected.
Can I combine in stock and pre-order items?
- Absolutely yes! You can:
- Create two distinct orders: one including items available in stock and the other including items in pre-order;
- Get in touch with our Customer Service Team in order to request more information on items in pre-order;
- Place a combined order and wait for the items in pre-order to arrive.